2019 Jackson County Sportsman Federation Scholarship
(In Memory of Eric L. Shipman)
- $1,000 & $500 College Scholarship for a Jackson County High School Senior
- Open to any Major and College
- Awarded by Essay
Requirements for the Scholarship:
- Complete an essay describing a hunting, fishing, trapping or outdoor experience you have had.
- Must attach a copy of your Ohio Hunting or Fishing License or Hunter Education Card to the application.
- Return packet (application, essay and copy of Ohio Hunting or Fishing License or Hunter Education Card) to: Lee Can Allen, 2839 Whaleytown Road, Jackson, OH 45640.
- Packet must be postmarked by April 1, 2019
To download an application, please click here.
Paper applications are also available in the guidance office.
Deadline: Application Packet postmarked by April 1, 2019