2019 Adena Nursing Camp for Freshman and Sophomore High School Students
- Camp Dates: Session 1/June 10 - 12 & Session 2/July 8 - 10
- Times: 8:30am - 2:00pm
- Where: Adena Regional Medical Center: 272 Hospital Road, Chillicothe, OH 45601 / PACCAR Medical Education Center: 466 Hospital Road, Chillicothe, OH 45601
The Adena Nursing Camp is a three-day camp for high school Freshman and Sophomore students, who are interested in exploring "three days in the life of a nurse".
Students will have the opportunity to experience nursing at Adena in a variety of areas and specialties. This unique camp experience will allow students to shadow Adena nursing staff, learn about clinical care in both a simulated and real-life setting and provide an overall better understanding of healthcare career options. In addition to their experience, students will also become certified in Basic Life Support, issued by Adena Health System and The American Heart Association*.
To fully complete your Adena Nursing Camp application, please return the following forms and information to the address and name below by Friday, May 3, 2019 (Deadline date has been extended.)
- 2019 Nursing Camp Application - Form 1 (see download below)
- Copy of Drug-Free Club Membership/Participation (Letter from the School Guidance Office, Principal, etc.)
- Letter of Recommendation from School Official (Teacher, Principal, Guidance Counselor, etc.)
Students need to arrange their own transportation to Adena Regional Medical Center in Chillicothe.
Download Applications: www.adena.org/NursingCamp
Please Return Application to: PACCAR Medical Education Center, Attention: Kim Cole-Bailey, 466 Hospital Road, Chillicothe, OH 45601 by Friday, May 3, 2019 (Date has been extended).