- Category: Scholarships
2017 Oak Hill Ministerial Undergraduate Scholarship
One or more scholarships of at least $250 each to be awarded by the Ministerial Association with the check made out to the College or University.
The successful applicant(s) must:
- Be a young Christian man or woman
- Live in the Oak Hill Union Local School District
- Is a graduating Senior of Oak Hill High School
- Is an active member of a church (The church does not have to be within the Oak Hill School District.)
- Submit a complete application (including all necessary letters of reference and other supporting materials) by the stated deadline
In addition to the completing the application, the applicant will need two written non-family references:
- Pastor's reference (preferred) or Spiritual Mentor
- Non-relative Adult Character Reference (e.g. teacher, coach, employer, neighbor)
- A transcript of your high school grades
To download an application, please click here.
Paper applications are also available in the guidance office.
Deadline: Monday, May 1, 2017 to the Guidance Office.