- Category: Scholarships
2018 Hagan Scholarship
Sponsored by the Hagan Scholarship Foundation
"Helping Rural Students Graduate College Debt Free"
The Hagan Scholarship is a nationwide, need-based, merit scholarship for high achieving students who will require financial assistance in order to attend college. These students will graduate from a public high school located in a county in the United States having fewer than 50,000 residents. Three hundered fifty scholarships can be awarded each year.
- For high achieving, self-driven students with high goals
- Each scholarship is worth up to $40,000
- Opportunity to graduate college debt free
- Study Abroad program worth up to $8,000
- $10,000 Schwab brokerage account
- Free Workshops to learn important life skills.
The Hagan Scholarship Foundation will award 350 new scholarships in April 2018. Two-thirds of the finalists interviewed are awarded scholarships. Each finalist interviewed and not awarded a scholarship will receive $1,000. Funds are provided for travel and lodging to the interview site.
For more information, including the scholarship application, please visit the website at www.hsfmo.org .
The application deadline is November 15, 2017.