- Category: Scholarships
2018 Scioto Valley Association of Realtors (SVAR) Scholarship
SVAR Scholarship Guidelines:
- Nominee must be a graduating senior in Ross, Pike, Jackson or Vinton County, or is an immediate family member (child, grandchild or under guardianship) of a SVAR dues paying member in good standing.
- Nominee must not have less than a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 grading scale).
- Nominee must complete the application.
- Nominee must write a self-expression synopsis (250 words or more - typed) describing education goals, career plans, hobbies, interests and community service.
- Nominee must provide high school transcripts.
- Nominee shall provide one recommendation letter from a teacher, coach, advisor or community leader.
- It is highly recommended that students add further information to the applications, and it is acceptable to attach additional pages to the application form.
- The money may be used at any College or Trade School for books and/or tuition. Checks will be written directly to the College or Trade School.
To download the instructions and application, please click here.
Scholarship Deadline: April 1, 2018