2020 GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship
Honoring the legacy and character of our nation’s 40th President, the GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program rewards college-bound students who demonstrate exemplary leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship with financial assistance to pursue higher education.
Each year, the Program selects numerous recipients to receive a $10,000 scholarship renewable for up to an additional three years – up to $40,000 total per recipient. Awards are for undergraduate study and may be used for education-related expenses, including tuition, fees, books, supplies, room, and board. In addition, Scholars are invited to participate in a special awards program and receive ongoing leadership-development support.
To be eligible for this award, applicants must:
- demonstrate at school, at the workplace, and within the community the attributes of leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship;
- demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent);
- be citizens of the United States of America;
- be current high school seniors attending high school in the United States (students living on U.S. Armed Forces base and homeschooled students are also eligible); and
- plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year.
Semifinalists will be required to provide a recommendation from a community leader, such as a high school principal, elected official or executive director of a nonprofit organization, and must provide documentation to certify academic performance and financial need. Finalists will be interviewed via Skype or telephone by a member of the selection committee.
For more information and to apply, please go visit https://www.reaganfoundation.org/education/scholarship-programs/ge-reagan-foundation-scholarship-program/
Scholarship Deadline: January 3, 2020