2020 Microsoft DisAbility Scholarship
- Be a current high school senior living with a disability (as defined by WHO https://www.who.int/topics/disabilities/en/), whether that be visual, hearing, mobility, cognitive, speech or other disability.
- Plan to attend an undergraduate program in a 2 or 4-year university/college or technical school in the fall of the academic year following high school graduation.
- Declare an approved major in engineering, computer science, computer information systems, law, business, or a related field (e.g. paralegal, pre-law,finance, business administration, or marketing).
- Demonstrate a passion for technology.
- Demonstrate leadership at school and/or in the community.
- Have a high school cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Require financial assistance to attend college.
- Enrollment status must be full-time or half-time.
For more information and to apply, please visit: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/diversity/programs/microsoftdisabilityscholarship.aspx
Scholarship deadline: March 1, 2020