Category: Scholarships Scholarships
2020 Oak Hill Ministerial Association Scholarship
Our intent is to encourage young Christian leaders by offering this scholarship to help further their vocational goals. The amount of the scholarship is $500 to be given to one Christian young man or woman.
The successful applicant(s) must:
- Be a young Christian man or woman
- Live in the Oak Hill School District
- Is a graduating Senior of Oak Hill High School
- Is an active member of a church (does not have to be within the school district)
- Submit a complete application (including all necessary letters of reference and other supporting materials) by the stated deadline.
- Financial need is a possible consideration if two or more acceptable applicants apply and are being considered.
- Priority will be given to applications from those who are seeking lifetime ministry service
- If minimum requirements are not met by anyone the scholarship will not be awarded that year, but held for future scholarships.
In addition to the application, you will need two (2) written references:
- Pastor's Reference (preferred) or Spiritual Mentor
- Non-Relative Adult Character Reference (teacher, coach, employer, neighbor, etc.)
- Transcript of Grades
To download a copy of the guidelines, please click here.
To download an application, please click here.
Paper applications are also available in the guidance office.
Deadline: Friday, April 10th to the guidance office.