2019 Jackson County EMS / Wellston Fire Department Joint Scholarship
This scholarship is intended to provide two public safety certifications. Emergency Medical Technician (150 hours) and Firefighter 1 (180 hours).
- The concept behind this program is once both certifications are complete the individual will be able to start a career in Public Safety.
- The two courses could be completed within six months
and the individual could be eligible for hire in Ohio, making 35k to 60K in their first year.
- They are offering this Scholarship to all three
County schools districts and picking one from each district. There is
potential that if only one school applies and there are multiple
applicants we may offer more to one school.
- The value of this Scholarship is $2,000.00
To apply for the scholarship, the applicant must submit the completed application along with the following:
- Copy of your High School Transcript
- Three (3) original references.
To download the application, please click here.
Scholarship deadline: Tuesday, April 30, 2019