Oak Hill Elementary School
Oak Hill Middle / High School
Davis Stadium Entrance & Field House
- Continue with the requirement for an annual Pre‐Participation Physical Evaluation (PPE) ‐ every 13 months ‐ for all 7‐12 grade students.
- Recommend strongly discouraging the use of mass physicals for this upcoming school year for the benefit of public health and to recommend all students receive a PPE in a private setting.
- Strongly recommend that the physical exam be done at a medical home.
- Allow a student who has had a PPE within the last year to conduct his/her 2020‐21 PPE in person or via telehealth as long as the usual forms are filled out, signed and in the provider’s hands prior to the visit.
- OHSAA Physical Form (pdf). Complete and sign this form (with your parents if younger than 18) before your appointment.
Congratulations to the following OHSAA award winners:
Mr. Randy Layton, Principal of Oak Hill High School, has announced the honor graduates for the Class of 2020. The valedictorians of this year’s graduating class are Ms. Amber Burton, Mr. Grady Davis, Ms. Callie Henry, Ms. Baylee Howard, Mr. Gavin Morgan, Mr. Jordan Morgan, Mr. Luke Stewart, and the salutatorian is Ms. Andrea Lewis.
Oak Hill Seniors graduated Friday, May 15, 2020.
Congratulations to the Oak Hill High School Class of 2020
Congratulations to third grade Walking Oaks members Cale Hutchins (L) for reaching 100 miles and Quinton Chambers (R) for reaching 50 miles walked. The Walking Oaks Club is sponsored by the Jackson County Health Department and Holzer Health Systems. March 2020