Oak Hill Elementary School
Oak Hill Middle / High School
Davis Stadium Entrance & Field House
Congratulations to 3rd grader Clayton Lester for reaching 25 miles walked in the OHES Walking Oaks Club. He earned the club t-shirt. The OHES Walking Oaks Club is sponsored by a grant from the J. Floyd Dixon Foundation. October 2020
OHHS Junior Kameron Maple made 1st team all SOC this year and at Golf Sectionals placed 1st in the individual category by scoring a 76. He advanced to the District Championship on October 7th at Crown Hill Golf Club in Williamsport, Ohio. October 2020
Congratulations to the following OHSAA award winners:
Congratulations to Abigail Meldick (L) and Noah Donley (R), winners of Adena Sports Medicine 2019-2020 Athlete of the Year scholarships. Abigail and Noah are 2020 graduates of Oak Hill High School.
“The 2020 graduating class faced many challenges and adversities due to the COVID-19 pandemic,” said Melissa Richendollar, Adena’s Director of Rehabilitation Services. “Adena Sports Medicine felt it was only fitting that we celebrate multiple winners this year, and to recognize these outstanding young men and women for their achievements both on the field and in the classroom.”
The Adena Sports Medicine Athlete of the Year Scholarship is funded through activities conducted by Adena’s Sports Medicine Team, in conjunction with the Adena Health Foundation.
- Continue with the requirement for an annual Pre‐Participation Physical Evaluation (PPE) ‐ every 13 months ‐ for all 7‐12 grade students.
- Recommend strongly discouraging the use of mass physicals for this upcoming school year for the benefit of public health and to recommend all students receive a PPE in a private setting.
- Strongly recommend that the physical exam be done at a medical home.
- Allow a student who has had a PPE within the last year to conduct his/her 2020‐21 PPE in person or via telehealth as long as the usual forms are filled out, signed and in the provider’s hands prior to the visit.
- OHSAA Physical Form (pdf). Complete and sign this form (with your parents if younger than 18) before your appointment.
Mr. Randy Layton, Principal of Oak Hill High School, has announced the honor graduates for the Class of 2020. The valedictorians of this year’s graduating class are Ms. Amber Burton, Mr. Grady Davis, Ms. Callie Henry, Ms. Baylee Howard, Mr. Gavin Morgan, Mr. Jordan Morgan, Mr. Luke Stewart, and the salutatorian is Ms. Andrea Lewis.
Oak Hill Seniors graduated Friday, May 15, 2020.