Oak Hill Elementary School
Oak Hill Middle / High School
Davis Stadium Entrance & Field House
- Continue with the requirement for an annual Pre‐Participation Physical Evaluation (PPE) ‐ every 13 months ‐ for all 7‐12 grade students.
- Recommend strongly discouraging the use of mass physicals for this upcoming school year for the benefit of public health and to recommend all students receive a PPE in a private setting.
- Strongly recommend that the physical exam be done at a medical home.
- Allow a student who has had a PPE within the last year to conduct his/her 2020‐21 PPE in person or via telehealth as long as the usual forms are filled out, signed and in the provider’s hands prior to the visit.
- OHSAA Physical Form (pdf). Complete and sign this form (with your parents if younger than 18) before your appointment.
To support remote learning, Oak Hill students and staff can access Wi-Fi in the parking lot near the main entrance of the high school. Social distancing guidelines remain in effect, so please avoid gathering. To connect to Wi-Fi, select “BYOD” and login using your school network credentials.
Our school district is currently using Freedom Café in our food service operation to keep track of deposits and items sold to your child’s account along with other great features! Freedom Café includes a mobile app, My Freedom Café, that can be used to ensure that you are always connected to your child’s school even if you are too busy to open the app.
e-Funds for Schools Online Payment Option for Meal Program
The Oak Hill Union Local School District is pleased to introduce a new program called e~Funds for Schools. This program offers various options for parents/guardians who choose to make payments online and is extremely user friendly.