2018 Ohio State University Delma L. Roush Scholarship
A $7 million estate gift was given by the late Delma L. Roush. The Roush Fund, endowed in perpetuity, will provide annual, renewable support to students who reside in and graduated from a high school in Gallia, Jackson, or Meigs Counties. Scholarships may cover the full cost of attendance for each year. The award may be renewed for up to four years (two years at Ohio State ATI).
- Top third of your high school graduating class
- Have a minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA in college each year
- Live in Gallia, Jackson, or Meigs Counties
- Must complete the FAFSA by February 1st
- Must complete the CFAES online scholarship application by February 15th
- Declaring a major in the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences (including Ohio State ATI)
- To find the CFAES online scholarship application please go to: https://students.cfaes.ohio-state.edu/forms/scholarship
To view the Scholarship Flyer, please click here.
For more information, contact: Ohio State ATI, Office of Admissions, 1328 Dover Road, Wooster, OH 44691, 800-647-8283 (toll-free in Ohio), 330-287-1327, ati.osu.edu or OSU Columbus Campus, Office of Prospective Student Services, 2120 Fyffe Road, Columbus, OH 43210, 614-292-6891, cfaes.osu.edu
Scholarship Deadline: February 15, 2018