A Guide to Online Associate Degrees - https://www.bestcolleges.com/features/online-associate-degree/
A Guide to Online Bachelor's Degrees - https://www.bestcolleges.com/features/online-bachelors-degree/
A Guide to Online Master's Degrees - https://www.bestcolleges.com/features/online-masters-degree/
A Guide to Online Doctorate Degrees - https://www.bestcolleges.com/features/online-doctorate-degree/
2019 University of Rio Grande Allied Health Program Applications, Requirements & Deadlines
2019 URG Allied Health Programs:
- DMS (Diagnostic Medical Sonography) two- and four-year degree
- RAD (Radiologic Technology) two-year degree
- RCP (Respiratory Therapy) two-year degree
- PHT (Pharmacy Technician) one-year certificate
Programs That Do Not Have An Application Process or Required Courses Before Entering:
- Medical Office Assistant (two-year degree)
- Medical Coding & Billing (one-year certificate)
- Medical Transcriptionist (one-year certificate)
- EMT (Emergency Medical Technician) certificate courses/programs
- EKG (or ECG Electrocardiogram Tech) certificate program
- HCA (Health Care Administration) Bachelor of Technical Studies or Professional Certificate
Other Programs in the School of Health and Behavioral Science:
- Psychology (two- and four-year degrees)
- Social Work (two- and four-year degrees)
- Sociology (two- and four-year degrees)
- Sports & Exercise Studies (two- and four- year degrees)
To download more information and the applications, please click here.
Deadlines: DMS, RAD, RCP deadline is April 1, 2019. PHT deadline is August 1, 2019.
2018 Music & Audio Production
Accelerated Certificate Training in Music Recording & Audio Production
at the Recording Workshop in Chillicothe, Ohio
Students interested in pursuing a career in the Music Recording & Audio Production Industry should check out this website: http://recordingworkshop.com/
A link to a small printable brochure to view: http://recordingworkshop.com/resources/Catalog-2018.01.pdf
A link to a small printable poster to view: http://recordingworkshop.com/resources/School-Poster-2018.pdf
Crisis Text Line in Ohio
Text "4HOPE" to 741 741
"Supporting Ohioans in stressful times."
Key Message: Any person may need help in coping with a stressful situation. Reach out by text to communicate with someone trained to listen and respond in a method that is private, secure and confidential.
Who Can Use Crisis Text Line? Anyone should feel free to text "4hope" to 741 741 for help. It serves all ages.
For more information, please go to http://mha.ohio.gov/Portals/0/assets/Prevention/Suicide/CTL-fact-sheet.pdf