Disclaimer: Linked sites are not under the control of the Oak Hill Union Local School District. The school district is not responsible for the content of any linked site. Oak Hill Union Local provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the materials contained within the site.
2019-2020 Bellisio Foods Scholarship
- Candidates must be pursuing post-secondary education, full or part-time, at an accredited vocational or technical training program, community college, or four-year college in the U.S.
- Candidates must have at least a 2.5 GPA on a 4.00 scales.
- Assistance is not intended for pursuit of advanced degrees (e.g. master's degree).
- Dependents and grandchildren of senior executives are excluded.
To view the scholarship flyer, please click here.
2020 Elks Most Valuable Student Contest
For information, please visit https://www.elks.org/scholars/scholarships/mvs.cfm.
2020 Hagan Scholarship
"Helping Rural Students Graduate College Debt Free"
The Hagan Scholarship is a nationwide need-based merit scholarship. The scholarship is designed to help recipients graduate college debt free. The scholarship provides up to $6,000 each semester for up to 8 consecutive semesters.Over 400 new scholarships will be awarded in April 2020.
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- Must attend an eligible public high school.
- Must be a student in the high school graduating class.
- Must have achieved a 3.75 cumulative GPA or higher.
- Must score 24 or higher on the ACT (Composite Score); or 1,150 or higher on the SAT (Total Score).
- Must enroll at an eligible four year college or university the fall semester following high school graduation.
- Must work 240 hours in the twelve months prior to the start of each academic year of college.
- Must complete the FAFSA in 2019. EFC must be less than $6,500.
- Must apply for eligible Federal and State grants.
- Must not have been convicted of a felony.
For more information and to access the Hagan Scholarship Application, please visit https://www.haganscholarships.org/.
The Application Deadline is 6:00 PM EST, November 15, 2019.
(The link will be removed at that time.)