2023-2024 Upcoming College Visits to OHHS
- Wednesday, September 13th / 12:02pm (6th period) - Alice Lloyd College, Pippa Passes, KY
- Monday, September 18th / 8:00 am - Washington & Jefferson College, Washington, PA
- Monday, September 18th / University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH/Visit @ the JHS College Fair!
- Tuesday, September 19th / 12:51pm (7th period) - Shawnee State University, Portsmouth, OH
- Tuesday, September 26th / 10:07am (4th period) - Marshall University, Huntington, WV
- Thursday, September 28th / 1:00pm - Marietta College, Marietta, OH
- Monday, October 2nd / 9:18am (3rd period) - Ohio Christian University, Circleville, OH
- Wednesday, October 11th / 12:51pm (7th period) - University of Rio Grande, Rio Grande, OH
- Tuesday, October 17th / 12:51pm (7th period) - Wittenberg University, Springfield, OH
- Wednesday, October 18th / 9:30- 11:30am - College Fair (20+ colleges) held @ URG - More info later
More dates will be added!
To attend any of these visits, sign up in the guidance office before the visit date. Remember, you are responsible for any missed work or assignments for the classes you miss for the visits.
Please provide the following information:
1) Your name
2) Your child's complete name as shown on school records
3) Your child's current grade level
4) Your child's student ID number (if known)
5) Your phone number (and the best time for us to call in case we need to speak with you)
Your Parent Registration Key will be emailed to you.
Accounts are available only for students in grades 2 through 12.
Parents need only one account to access all of their children's grades. Email us for the registration key to add a child to an existing parent account.
Note -- this service is restricted to parents or legal guardians.
Disclaimer: Linked sites are not under the control of the Oak Hill Union Local School District. The school district is not responsible for the content of any linked site. Oak Hill Union Local provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the materials contained within the site.