Getting your driver's license? Here's a great resource for you!
AAA is offering a suite of driver training resources and tools that are geared to help teens and their families - before, during and after the licensing process. The program is called Keys2Drive and can be found at this website: www.TeenDriving.AAA.com
- Braintrack (www.braintrack.com) Great web resource to learn about specific colleges both internationally and in the US.
- Going to College (www.going-to-college.org) This website contains information about living college life with a disability. It is designed for high school students. The site provides video clips, activities, and resources that can help them get a head start in planning for college. Video interviews with college students with disabilities offer a way to hear firsthand from students with disabilities who have been successful. Modules include activities that will help students explore more about themselves, learn what to expect from college, and equip them with important considerations and tasks to complete when planning for college. [Going to College is funded by a grant with the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (# H324M030099A)]
- College Planning (www.collegeplanning.org) Great site for tips to help plan for and select colleges. Keep track of your application materials with the College Checklist!
- Christian College Search (www.christiancollegesearch.com) Looking for a Christian college?
- 100 Hot Higher Education Sites (www.100hot.com/directory/education/college.html)
- US News and World Report (www.usnews.com) Rankings, Fiske reports, and a whole lot more.
- More College Search and Info Sites Xap (www.xap.com)
- CollegeView (www.collegeview.com)
- Colleges with Programs for Students with Learning Disabilities (http://www.college-scholarships.com/learning_disabilities.htm) Resource to find colleges with strong LD programs.
- National Association for College Admission Counseling (www.nacac.com) This great site for the college bound provides you student rights and responsibilities, planning information, and countless other useful tidbits.
- Disabilities and Post Secondary Opportunities (www.heath.gwu.edu) Information about the college selection process for students with disabilities.
- Military Careers (www.collegeview.com/career/milit_career/) Links to various military careers.
- Careers (www.collegeview.com/career) How to guide for resumes, interviews, internships, and a great career search