Disclaimer: Linked sites are not under the control of the Oak Hill Union Local School District. The school district is not responsible for the content of any linked site. Oak Hill Union Local provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the materials contained within the site.
2022 University of Rio Grande Jake Bapst Scholarship
Two Year Full Tuition Scholarship
- To be eligible for this 2 year, FULL tuition scholarship, the applicant must be accepted to the University of Rio Grande/Rio Grande Community College for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Applicants must attend a high school in the four county (OH) service district of Jackson, Gallia, Meigs and Vinton (including Buckeye Hills Career Center).
- Submit a copy of your high school transcript and ACT scores.
- Submit a resume listing scholastic achievements, school and community involvement, and/or employment history.
2022 University of Rio Grande RedStorm Scholarships
Listed below are the steps on how to access the online RedStorm Scholarships application:
- Go to the University of Rio Grande webpage at www.rio.edu .
- On the left-hand side of the page, click the green box "Financial Aid".
- Now click the box "Scholarships".
- Under "Scholarships", click "More Information".
- Scroll down the page and you will see the RedStorm Scholarship Information. Click on the red "RedStorm Scholarship Online Form".
- You may also click https://www.rio.edu/financial-aid/scholarships/
Priority Deadline: Saturday, January 15, 2022
Ohio University College of Education Scholarship - The Ronald D. and Joan Riddle Giles Scholarship
- Recipients must be attending the Ohio University-Athens campus as a full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate students enrolled in or accepted for admission to the Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education.
- Students must also demonstrate financial need based on federal aid standards, as determined by the University's Financial Aid Office.
- Students must have permanent residency in Allegheny County, PA, or one of the fourteen Ohio counties: Adams, Athens, Brown, Gallia, Highland, Hocking, Jackson, Lawrence, Meigs, Pike, Ross, Scioto, Vinton, and Washington.
To apply, go to the Financial Aid section of Ohio University's website at: https://webapps.ohio.edu/scholarship/. Next, type in "Giles" in the Search box, and it will take you to the Giles' Scholarship page.
Please see Mrs. Spees if you have any questions about this scholarship.
This website features many small and unique scholarship opportunities. The site is dedicated to helping students find less competitive awards tailored to their personality, interests and career goals. It is completely free to use and students are not required to provide any personal data.
Please note: You do not have to sign up for ScholarshipOwl to locate the scholarships on the website. ScholarshipOwl is an advertisement.